R&D Project BioSafeFood
Project: „Development of a technology for producing high-quality, consumer-safe fruit and vegetables using new biopreparations to protect crops against diseases”
Project is co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund under Measure 4.1 of the Intelligent Development Operational Program 2014-2020. Project is implemented in the frame of the competition of the National Center for Research and Development (Measure 4.1.2) Regional Science and Research Agendas.
Contract Number: POIR.04.01.02-00.0100/17-00
Period of implementation: 01.07.2018 – 30.06.2021
Research Institute of Horticulture – leader
Institute of Industrial Organic Chemistry, Branch Pszczyna
Project value: 6 059 942,70 PLN
Amount of ERDF contribution: 5 462 781,60 PLN
The main aim of the project is to develop safe biopreparations to protect fruit and vegetable crops against the most important infectious diseases. These preparations will be an important component of new technologies taking into account the possibilities of integration of pro-ecological methods with the chemical method. The assumptions of the project are in line with current European Union priorities aimed at producing fruit and vegetables without the remains of chemical plant protection products and reducing the risk of environmental pollution. The project will carry out industrial research as well as development work, which will result in three groups of biopreparations intended for the protection of berry, vegetable and fruit plants, among others against gray mold, fire of apple/pear and scab of apple, as well as protection of fruit and vegetables against diseases in post-harvest period.
Project manager: prof. dr hab. Piotr Sobiczewski, firstname.lastname@example.org
R&D manager: dr hab. Joanna Puławska, email@example.com
- AAALAC Accreditation
- Review of research studies conducted accoring to grant
- Merry Christmas and Happy New 2020 Year !
- International Children’s Day
- Results of the competition for the position of the Deputy Head of the Branch for Administrative and Technical Issues
- Results of the competition for the position of the Deputy Head of the Branch for Research and Development
- Łukasiewicz Research Network
- R&D Project BioSafeFood
- R+D project BIOTECHNET
- Successful AAALAC accreditation
- New laboratories
Most important events
- Department of Pesticide Biological Effectiveness Evaluation
- Department of Pesticide Side-Effects.